PowerChart Touch supports fast, easy, and smart workflows. PowerChart Touch allows a provider to complete both ambulatory and inpatient workflows, including:
• Review their schedule, patient list, and patient charts
• Access the Physician Handoff, a standardized approach to transfer care of a patient between providers
• Review patient's demographic information
• Take patient's photo
• Review, create, and sign notes
• Review, add, and modify problems
• Review clinical results, radiology reports, and pathology reports
• Review all orders including medication orders
• Ability to place orders
• Prescribe and refill medications with formulary support, electronic prescribing and printing
• Clinical checking for safe prescription writing including drug-drug and drug-allergy checking
• Dictate with Nuance voice recognition
• Conduct video visits with scheduled patients
PowerChart Touch also provides secure access for providers needing access to the EHR outside of the facility's walls.
IMPORTANT: PowerChart Touch requires your organization to have a valid license and be on release 2015.01 or higher. If you are unsure about the availability of PowerChart Touch at your organization, please contact your IT department or your Cerner representative.