Analog clock watchface widgets for Sony SmartWatch2 based on a traditional luxury Italian style design. Optimised for low power mode and 6 optimised widget sizes allow for additional widgets. Every face includes day of the week, month and day of the month too.
1. Download app via Google Play
2. Click the 'SmartWatch 2' notification in the notifications bar to open the SmartWatch 2 configuration app
3. Click 'Edit watch faces' button
4. Create a new watchface or edit an existing one
5. Click 'Clocks'
6. Choose the new watchface from the list of watchfaces selecting the size you want - the sizes are displayed on the previews
Works really well with NeFa studio's WatchFace Widgets SmartWatch2 app to create really feature rich watchfaces.
Thanks to Naheel from XDA forums for providing the guide on how to make custom watchfaces.
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
Smart extension for SmartWatch 2 clocks
Sony and the Sony logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sony Corporation.
This app is in no way associated with, endorsed by, or affiliated with, SONY or Sony Mobile.
The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.
이상품을 구매하면 Adam Store Payments로 거래하고 Adam Store 서비스 약관 및 개인정보처리방침에 동의하게 됩니다.
Adam Store에 등록된 앱과 게임은 각 개발자가 제공하고 판매하는 것이며, Adam Store가 개발자로 표시된 앱과 게임 이외에 스토어에 등록된 상품 및 관련 거래에 대해 Adam Store는 어떠한 책임도 지지않습니다.