Map My Customers is the mobile sales CRM simplifying your team's day-to-day. Our smart workflow tool is proven to increase sales productivity through sales mapping, route planning,sales territory managements, activity tracking and lead generation.
Discover how we make it simple to capture and surface untapped sales data:
See Customers and Opportunities as Pins on a Map
● Sales Mapping: Visualize your accounts on a map and tap in to see their records with
● Grouping & Filtering: Drill down by what’s most important, like product line, deal size,
● Lead Generation: Find nearby prospects to add to your route on the fly or make up lost time from a cancelled appointment
Increase Productivity and Activity
● Route Planner: Create, save and share optimized routes based on location, priority, deal size and more
● Quick Actions: Automatically log and track your calls, emails and routes with pre-filled information
● Check-Ins: Log visits in seconds based on your location
Surface Sales Data
● Rep Activity Tracking: Understand the day-to-day performance of reps without being
● Sales Territory Management: Assign and define regions to reps on your team — then visualize them on a map
● Deal Tracking: Build custom deal funnels to connect activity with deal movement
Make Revenue-Driving Decisions
With the first sales tool to capture the data that slips through the cracks, leaders are able to connect sales activity to deal movement and revenue. Plus, you can sync with your CRM to surface even more insight.
Being on the road you can get a bit scatter brained, but MMC changes all that. I live by this app.
Helps me get where I need to be efficiently and on top of it all I can document my travels and update my account profile to reflect comments or dialogues we had in customer meetings. I love MMC and would recommend to anyone working in sales.
~ Melberss – Nov 19, 2019
I took over a new territory with 6 accounts. MMC helped me keep everything in front of me. I especially loved the color coded pins and being able to add call/ visit notes.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.