The Pomodoro Technique can help you power through distractions, hyper-focus, and get things done in short bursts while taking frequent breaks to come up for air and relax. Best of all, it's easy.
And it's even easier with this app. Focus, commit - Be Focused lets you get things done by breaking up individual tasks among discrete intervals, separated by short breaks. It’s a surprisingly effective way to retain motivation and focus
This app works like a Pomodoro timer, here is the process: After an interval, you will have a short break, and after every 4 intervals, you will have a long break.
All interval, long break, short break duration can be customized to meet your needs.
* Pomodoro timer
* Manage projects
* Task management
* Statistics by tasks, by project, and by interval
* Visualize your work, workflow and your to-do list with Kanban Board.
* Task management integration with Google Tasks, Microsoft To-Do
* Synchronize with Calendar
* White noise supported
* Sync with Windows 10 app : https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/focus-commit-be-focused-with-pomodoro-timer-and-visualize-your-work-workflow-with-kanban-board/9nnfpjpdk076?rtc=1&activetab=pivot:overviewtab#
Pomodoro Technique® and Pomodoro® have registered trademarks of Francesco Cirillo. This app is not affiliated with Francesco Cirillo