Are you preparing for the Joint Entrance Examination? Are you wondering how and where to begin your study and how to optimize your time and skill, and work on the areas that need strengthening? The answer lies in Amazon Academy (formerly JEE Ready), the free app that helps you prepare for one of India’s most competitive exams. The app offers free live classes by expert JEE faculty to help you learn complex concepts. Whether you are enrolled at a coaching institute or prefer self-study, the app will allow you to assess, track and improve your test performance. It will also give you free access to a vast practice question bank and a variety of specially crafted tests that have been carefully vetted by experts for quality, difficulty and freshness. You can receive daily exam tips, shortcuts and mnemonics that will help you remember, improve your speed, and be best prepared for Exam Day. What is more, you can keep track of your performance and progress through personalised reports that focus on time and strength analysis.
If you are preparing for IIT JEE, this is the best no-frills app to add to your preparation and gain a winning edge over the competition. This app is also helpful if you are preparing for BITSAT, VITEEE, SRMJEEE, MET exams.
Here are some of our key features –
1. Engaging live classes - Attend interactive live classes by expert JEE faculty to improve understanding and retention of concepts. You can also clarify any doubts during the class via live chat.
2. Meticulously structured courses - Revise the entire syllabus for JEE Main 2021 with 6 weeks free Crash course starting 6th January, 2021. You can also join free Micro courses to learn chapter-wise concepts of Class 11 and Class 12.
3. High-quality practice question bank - Solve high-quality practice questions for JEE Main and JEE Advanced with an expansive question bank of 10,000+ questions. Solving these will help you gain confidence to handle difficult problems, filter questions by difficulty level (easy, medium and hard) and access in-depth solutions to master a concept.
4. Daily JEE tips and tricks - Retain concepts and solve questions accurately with Amazon Academy’s daily tips. Learn to solve problems faster with subject-wise shortcuts, memorise important concepts and facts easily with mnemonics, and get expert-curated JEE tips.
5. Take JEE tests anytime, anywhere - Improve your scores with practice tests and get detailed performance reports. You can take the chapter-wise tests, part tests as well as full tests, and gain easy access to question papers from previous years.
6. Rich Analytics - Analyse your subject-wise preparation with personalised reports to identify your strengths and weaknesses.
7. All India Mock Test (AIMT) series - Know your all-India rank, analyse your subject-wise preparation and compare your performance with fellow JEE aspirants with regular live JEE mock tests. There’s nothing to stop you now from aiming for the top. Just unleash the winning edge with Amazon Academy!
All content on the app is currently available for free, and will continue to be for the next few months.