3DMark is a popular benchmarking app that helps you test and compare the performance of your smartphone and tablet.
3DMark benchmarks the GPU and CPU performance of your device. At the end of the test, you get a score, which you can use to compare models. But 3DMark also gives you so much more.
More than a score
3DMark is designed around data-driven stories that help you learn more about your smartphone and tablet. With its unique charts, lists and rankings, 3DMark gives you unrivaled insights into the performance of your device.
• Compare your score with others from the same model.
• Compare your device’s performance with other popular models.
• See how your device’s performance changes with each OS update.
• Discover the devices that perform consistently without slowing down.
• Search, filter and sort our lists to compare the latest mobile devices.
Best benchmark for your device
When you open the app, 3DMark will recommend the best benchmark for your device. To save storage space and minimize download times, you can choose which tests you want to install.
Run Wild Life, our new cross-platform benchmark, to compare new Android devices from Google, Huawei, LG, OnePlus, Oppo, Motorola, Samsung, Sony, Vivo, Xiaomi and other manufacturers with the latest iPhone and iPad models.
3DMark Wild Life offers two ways to test your device: a quick benchmark that tests instant performance and a longer stress test that shows how your device performs under longer periods of heavy load.
Choose Sling Shot or Sling Shot Extreme benchmarks to compare low- to mid-range Android devices with older iPhone and iPad models.
Choose your next phone the easy way
With in-app performance data for thousands of devices, it is easy to find and compare the best smartphones and tablets with 3DMark. Search, filter and sort the in-app rankings to compare the latest Android and iOS devices.
Download 3DMark for free
3DMark is a free app. There are no ads or in-app purchases. Download it today and join millions of people who choose 3DMark for accurate and impartial benchmark results.
• Wild Life benchmarks require Android 10 or above and 3 GB or more of RAM.
• All other benchmarks require Android 5 or above.
This app is for non-commercial use only.
- Business users contact UL.BenchmarkSales@ul.com for licensing.
- Members of the press, please contact UL.BenchmarkPress@ul.com.